Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Commute

Here is a short "documentary." You should be able to watch it from this page. If not, hopefully it works by CLICKING HERE.

I filmed it last week; it should give some insight into my daily life in Kampala. It is my directorial debut. When asked to describe it, here's what I said:

"This is a film that has many working parts. It's one part inspiration, two parts labor of love. It's three parts Blair Witch shaky camera, two parts ego, three parts Beastie, one part idiot, at least five parts danger, and totally kickass! If you're keeping score at home, that's at least seventeen parts--one for every Oscar it's going to win.

"I see you, Spielberg! But you can't see me."



(*Editor's note: The case I discuss in the video is detailed in the post below. Also, you can attribute the idiotic quote above to the fact that this video took about an hour to upload and I got bored. Thanks internet. Thanks alot.)

3 comments:

  1. that video was awesome. no tracksuits allowed in the courthouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video.

    Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little disappointed with the lack of vulgarity once you were "behind his desk" but beyond that the video rocked. please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete